o: I haven't blogged in... 7 days! Right, a week.
Oh well, WHO CARES. No one reads so.. :D Whocaressssss.
Went to watch Wall-E the day before. It was.. not that engaging. Like, at some parts, I was.. not really interested. -_- But Wall-E is cute. :D
And overall it was.. okay, I guess. WTF the humans are so annoyingly stupid and oblivious to everything. Wahpiang. And they are.. fat. >:( It's going to be sad if that's what's going to become of us, tsk. Although I don't think the whole of Earth's population can actually fit into that ship. Doesn't look big enough lor.
But besides the fact that you'll get fat.. The ship's actually kind of cool. Like omg, you don't even need to walk! Got
people bots to serve you all the time. Woah. :D
Anywayyyyy, skipping to AGI. It was damn boring. -_- I think that's all there is to say about it.
The moment the march pass was announced, we were all like YESSSS.
Changed, played bball, someone buaysong me for unjustified reasons, went to eat dinner, then went off with Yixi.
Woahmygod, the moment Yixi and I entered the bus, we saw this woman on the seat, without her slippers on, putting her feet on the seat opposite her. (As in in the bus there's these 2 seats that are facing each other.) So that's like.. 4 seats taken up 'cause she sat on the outside.
And woah, best thing is, she was awake worhx.
-_-
Went home, drank my KOI. :D Got a bit too full and the caramel wasn't that nice after being left for so long anyway. ):
Hmmhmm, got tuition later. Meh. ):